Thursday, October 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (3 Star)

This is my new favorite thing to make with overripe bananas. Funny thing is, my kids (especially the more picky ones), do not like bananas in baked goods and are not that crazy about peanut butter, either. However, this bread was a huge hit with my pickiest son. He almost refused to try it, but lucky for him, he did try (after several threats and pleadings). Strangely enough, my least picky boy didn't like this that much. Brandon and I love it. Banana, peanut butter, and chocolate is a tasty combination. And as far as quick breads go, this one is on the healthy side of the spectrum.





Click here for the recipe, courtesy of One Hot Stove blog.

1 comment:

  1. I've made chocolate chip banana bread lots of times, but now I've GOT to try it with peanut butter! Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete