Monday, January 25, 2010

Double Broccoli Quinoa (0 Star)

Here is another really good quinoa recipe. This is from 101 Cookbooks and again, my picture does not look much like hers. It may partially be because I didn't have all of the toppings on hand but it was probably also because I get so involved in just getting the food made and forget to make it look pretty. I guess the incentive to make things look nice in a family of four picky boys is not so great. But I'm working on it! I didn't have cream but I had cream cheese and it made a great substitute, I thought. I also added canned Costco chicken to make it a meal. It was too bad that none of the boys would touch this because it tasted fantastic and was very healthy. Little buggers--they're missing out!

1 comment:

  1. They ARE missing out! We love quinoa. And broccoli so invite us over for dinner the next time you make this and we'll eat whatever you're boys don't. :)

    ReplyDelete