Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies (4 Star)

Another one of my goals this year is to eat more cookies. Just kidding! But when I do eat cookies, I want them to be really good cookies. These are really good.

I have been on a peanut butter kick, lately. I don't know why, because I've never cared that much about peanut butter before, but now I just love to eat it, straight out of the jar, even. Or with raisins, (now you might get a little worried about me, but it's good!) or a spoonful of peanut butter with a spoonful of jam, or (this is where I can get out of control) with chocolate chips. I have been trying out many different things, lately, because I just can't seem to get enough of the stuff. One thing that I tried is butterscotch chips with peanut butter. Wow! It sort of reminds me of Reese's Pieces, only way, way better. Anyway, this whole long paragraph is just to explain that when I saw this recipe, I knew I was going to love these cookies. I was right!





Click here for the recipe from Picky Palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment