Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cajun Meatloaf (3 Star)



If you like meatloaf, you will love this. If you don't like meatloaf, this is worth trying anyway because it's awesome and you'll probably love it and discover you've been missing out, thinking that you didn't like meat loaf. And if you think you don't like meatloaf, I can empathize because there was a time that I didn't either. Any food with the word "loaf" in it that is not bread has always worried me a little.

But with this meatloaf, there is no need to fret, because it is juicy, spicy (I halve the cayenne to protect young taste buds), and so flavorful. I found the recipe here, on Pioneer Woman's site. In the past, I never would have considered serving meatloaf to company, (due to my meatloaf misgivings and reservations) but this is very much company-worthy. I served it to a group at my home the other day and received much praise and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment